Bank Account No: 0100000298802
Account Name: Action Network for the Disabled
Bank: CFC Stanbic Bank
Branch: Upperhill Medical centre
ANDY Paybill no: 969 750 (safaricom)
Paybill no: 2435423Instructions
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Pay Bill option
- Enter Business no. 969750
- Enter the Amount
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
Send the check to the next Address:
Action Network for the Disabled
P. O. Box 5837 - 00200
B2 - MNG Apartments Ndemi Road Off Ngong Road Nairobi,
Majority of young disabled people have various talents that can be nurtured into a source of livelihood in the long run. The skills acquired by the disabled youth need constant improvement to be able to fit into the current job market. The ideas owned by this group would be beneficial to them and the community in economic terms if training and mentorship programs were availed to help sharpen them into practical ventures. There is need for continuous training, support and counselling for the disabled youth to remain effective in whatever they are doing to better their lives.
ANDY has a potential of impacting positively into the lives of young disabled people through multi-sectoral approaches by availing opportunities that will facilitate their personal development to participate actively in national life.
In so doing, ANDY will embrace partnerships with local grassroots organizations representing young disabled people with various types of disabilities.
Some of the proposed projects/activities under this programme are:
- Developing a leadership training curricula for young disabled people in Kenya.
- Implementing a leadership training program in all sectors of the economy targeting young disabled people.
- Networking and collaborating with other organizations in all sectors of the youth development field.
- Developing a support program for grassroot organization of young disabled people.
- Continuous training of ANDY’s staff
- Establishing a scholarship program to support educational pursuits of needy young disabled people in colleges and Universities.
- Establishing income projects to supplement resources available for ANDY’s programmes.
- Establishing an endowment fund to support ANDY’s activities.
To enhance the capacity of disabled youth towards realizing their visions while building the capacity of organizations towards disability mainstreaming / expand / improve our education and community programs.
You can make a donation in favor of our scholarship scheme to help support needy but brilliant students with disabilities that miss out on continuing with their college and university educational pursuits.
The future of our country and disability movement is pegged on the successes of these bright students who will find innovative solutions to our problems.
Selection for the beneficiaries of the scholarship will be done by a committee after an application and referral process and supporters notified of the results, receive progress reports of the supported students allowing individual interactions.
To donate, you can also write to us to request for our banking information for direct wiring and we shall be happy to provide the details.
We thank you for partnering with us; it is acts like yours that enable us to make it happen for thousands of young disabled people in Kenya.
To build the capacity of young disabled people towards ensuring their mandates and talents are discharged efficiently and effectively while at the same time ensuring organizations are disability mainstreamed to accommodate people with disabilities within their establishments.